A well-designed and effective Signage Program must not only be visually appealing it must also have structural integrity. Our Certified Professional Engineers (Fully Licensed and Registered in all 48 Continental States) will calculate, design and render structures & foundations which conform to the following:
- The International Building Code (2000 Edition).
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) specifications.
- Building Code Requirement for Reinforced Concrete (ACI 318-95).
- Code for Welding in Building Construction of the American Welding Society.
- Specification for the Design, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel for Buildings by The American Institue of Steel Construction (AISC) (Current Edition).